Deepak Earns 2nd Stripe for TKD Belt

6:01 PM Edit This 1 Comment »





Deepak earned his second stripe for his tae kwon do belt last week. To earn it he had to demonstrate his *four directionals*. I still couldn't tell you exactly what that is! From what I see, it is a short series of stepping/turning in the appropriate direction, using the appropriate foot for each step, and kicking.

After he earned his stripe he immediately called his daddy to share the good news. Daddy was thrilled as he is Dee's biggest fan.

His first stripe was for reciting the tae kwon do creed: Courtesy, Integrity, Perseverance, Self-control, Indomitable Spirit. It is VERY cute to hear a not quite four year old (at the time he earned it) say "indomitable"

I'm so proud of my little guy!

1 comments:

Josie said...

I'm proud of him too! Thats awesome Dee. Good Job! How old was he when he started?