The Things Kids Say

6:10 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
So yesterday Deepak says to me "Mama, you and Daddy are both 28, right?" I tell him that we are. He then says "So that means you're almost to 30. Next is 29 and then you'll be at 30!"

He was proud at his realization. I wasn't as thrilled with the reminder that my entry into my 30's is just around the corner.

Of course as his mama, I think everything he has to say is adorable and more important than anything else going on around me.

No pictures from this week. This mama is in alot of pain so we've been laying low. Doing art projects, coloring, playing legos, magnetix, reading tons of books and making mud pies and swinging in the hammock with our friends next door.

Hopefully next week we'll back to our busy selves. But since we're always on the go-go-go, I'm trying to enjoy our time at home for now.

Smooches my friends!

0 comments: